Forums
Foxhound Clan Website :: Forums :: Recruitment Section :: Recruit Applications

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Apply for Foxhound Clan
Go to page  1 2 3 [4]
Moderators: ={FH}=Lt.Dan, ={FH}=BaZzA, ={FH}=JOHNSTONE, ={FH}=Scotland, ={FH}=Spyke_UK, ={FH}=JJFury
Author Post
Tonto
Mon Sep 04 2017, 10:26PM
Registered Member #196
1. In Game Nick: Tonto

2. Age: 21

3. Location: Ireland But I'm not Irish, originally German and Scotish

4. Games you Play: COD, Insurgency, Civ, CSGO, Borderlands, Pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

5. Previous Clan experience: 2 Years of a Section Leader overseeing 250+ members, also 3 years in the U.S. Army if you count that as "team" based experience.

6. Why you want to join ={FH}=: Been looking for a solid group of guys to game, test myself and have a great time, And if the time came around maybe even some competitive action

7. Please tell us about yourself: I'm 21 years of age, I was born in Leipzig Germany. I grew up loving food, beer and Graffiti, but my real passion was waking up and putting on my uniform and having a rifle in my hand with my brothers. I currently live in Ireland as a civilian working for a micro brewing company. I still love Food, beer and graffiti.

8. Do you want to play in league matches? If you think I'm up for the task, hell yes!!
={FH}=Lt.Dan
Thu Sep 07 2017, 10:06PM
={FH}=Lt.Dan

Registered Member #2
Thanks for your application Tonto, get Teamspeak installed if you haven't already and when we are next online add me as a friend so I can get you the password and see how you get on with the rest of us while you are playing.

={FH}=Radiation
Wed Sep 13 2017, 10:22PM
Registered Member #159
I approve :)

Go to page  1 2 3 [4]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF